1. When customers apply for or order related services or products from the Company, they may need to provide the Company with their personal data. If the relevant personal information is incomplete or incorrect, the Company may not be able to provide or continue to provide the appropriate services to you.
2. The Company will keep your personal data confidential at all times. The Company's policies and practices regarding the collection, use, storage, disclosure, transfer, confidentiality, and access of personal data comply with the laws of Hong Kong and are set out in this statement.
3. You agree that the relevant personal data provided to the Company may be used and stored by the Company for the provision of relevant services, including (i) for the promotion of goods or services related to the relevant services; (ii) for processing from (iii) to analyze, verify or check your credit, payment or status in connection with the provision of the service; (iv) to facilitate the day-to-day operation of your account or to receive payment for the service Amounts due in your account.
4. You agree that the Company will sort and analyze the relevant information to provide promotional offers that better meet your needs and help us select items and services that may interest you.
5. You agree to send periodic messages by the Company containing all details of the services and offers.
6. For the above purposes, you agree that the Company may disclose, transfer, use, disclose, hold, process, retain or transfer your personal data to the Company's agent, contractor, telecommunications operator, or any third party. Collection agency, any credit reference agency, any security agency, any credit provider, bank, financial institution, or any actual or proposed assignee of the Company who owes the Company a duty of confidentiality to the Company.
7. You have the right to check whether the Company holds any of your personal data and request the Company to correct any inaccurate personal data.
8. You have the right to determine the policies and practices adopted by the Company concerning personal data (from time to time) and the categories of personal data held by the Company.
9. According to the relevant regulations, the Company has the right to charge a reasonable processing fee for the request for access to personal data. Please make appropriate requests to us to access or correct personal data or obtain information about policies and practices and the categories of personal data held by the Company.